If you guys looking for an iOS app which can connect via SSH to your NIX servers, here’s your answer 🙂
Link :Â http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/prompt/id421507115?mt=8
More Info :Â https://www.panic.com/blog/2011/04/introducing-prompt-ssh-for-ios/
Received my iPad Camera Connection Kit (2 in 1) yesterday purchased from eBay.com
- No need to bring MBP or Laptop to transfer photos if travelling.
- Can transfer photos direct from iPhone, Cameras, & SD card via USB & SD card slots
- Photos from Cameras / SD will be viewed & imported into Photos on iPad
- Small & lightweight. Easy to carry around.
- Cost me RM84 (plus shipping) compared to original Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit which costs RM99 (difference in product material & quality but same function)
- Wireless(RF 2.4G) connection, smart & portable size
- To enjoy PC Multi-media Entertainment at home
- Convenient & efficient for Conference, Presentation & lecturing
- To share large TV and projector screen
- Large PAD for handwrite
- Built-in lecture laser pointer
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Backlight function with a handheld keypad
- Support Window 7 / Vista / XP / 2000, Linux (Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0, Ubuntu-8.10, Fedora-7.0 tested or above)
- Standby time: 500~ 700 hours
- Operation range: up to 30 meters
- Dimension: 151 x 59 x 13mm (approx.)
- Weight: 103g
- Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard
- USB Receiver
- USB Cable
- User’s Manual
My Comments :
- Can easily fit in pocket (pants & shirt)
- Not quite stable if placed on a flat surface due to the casing design of the laser pointer (a bit bulky)
- Easy to sync with device (bluetooth)
Official Website : http://usb.brando.com/rii-mini-wireless-keyboard_p01476c034d15.html
Maybe some of u’ve been seeing Media Server on PS3 but have no idea about it. Actually it’s a media file sharing across the network from ur PC (Windows) and also Mac (OSX). For more info, http://ps3mediaserver.blogspot.com
If the PS3 having any problem detecting the media server, u can do some tweaking by referring to http://www.myjunkyard.nl/2009/02/configure-ps3-media-server-for-mac/
What’s New in Facebook for iPhone 3.0
– See your upcoming Events and RSVP
– See your friends’ birthdays
– See Pages and post updates and photos to Pages you administer
– Write Notes and read your friends’ Notes
– Upload videos from an iPhone 3GS
– Upload photos to any album
– Complete photo management (create albums, delete albums, delete photos, delete photo tags)
– Change your Profile Picture
– Zoom into photos
– Like posts and photos
– See the same News Feed as the Facebook website
– Visit links in a built-in web browser
– See all of your friends’ friends and Pages
– See mutual friends
– Easily search for people and Pages
– Make friend requests
– Become a fan of Pages
– Quickly call or text your friends
– Create shortcuts to your favorite friends and Pages
– Friends sorted by first or last name according to your settings
– Chat friends sorted alphabetical
URL : http://bit.ly/DE2Jw
At last, managed to get myself & Fa a new digital camera. Waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof. Nuff said 🙂
Life can be tough, this camera is tougher. Rugged metal body and revolutionary shock-absorbing construction are designed to withstand a 5-foot drop, bump, or other mishap.
A revolutionary system of waterproof seals and gaskets keeps water out so you can take pictures as deep as 10 feet underwater.
Boldly enter that winter wonderland without worrying about your camera. The STYLUS TOUGH-6000 is winterized to perform at below-freezing temperatures.
Operate picture playback, shadow adjustment and flash mode just by tapping the top, back and sides of the camera. Ideal for underwater use, wearing gloves or other situations where traditional buttons may be impossible to use.
DUAL IMAGE STABILIZATION
Forget about blurry shots with this 2-in-1 anti-blur solution. Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization compensates for camera shake to keep your shots steady while Digital Image Stabilization captures crisp, clear images in any situation.
Ultrasn0w for iPhone 3G is ready!
- Ensure you have upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0
- Jailbreak your iPhone 3G using redsn0w or PwnageTool (this will also install Cydia/Icy)
- Run Cydia or Icy
- Please add the repoÂ repo666.ultrasn0w.comÂ to Cydia or icy
- Search for â€˜ultrasn0wâ€™ in cydia or icy and install ultrasn0w
- Reboot your iPhone 3G
At last after the long wait, OS 3.0 is finally here. Cut Copy Paste, MMS, Landscape Keyboard, Voice Memos, among the key features will be included in the new version. Hoorey!!!
Although Apple also have launched the iPhone 3G S claiming that it’s faster, I still can’t look for any better reason to switch to it even for it’s 32GB storage & faster speed compared to previous iPhone 2G & 3G.
TOKYO, June 1 â€” Japanâ€™s Sony Corp plans to sell a smaller and lighter PlayStation Portable (PSP) handheld game machine later this year, according to video game websites which cite what they say is Sonyâ€™s own promotional video clip.
The video clip, which game websites including IGN say was first distributed through Sonyâ€™s online game information distribution service for paying US subscribers, has been posted on YouTube.
The new device, dubbed the PSP Go, is 43 per cent lighter than the current model and comes with a 3.8-inch display, compared with a 4.3 inch screen now, according to the video clip on YouTube.
A spokesman for Sonyâ€™s game unit, Sony Computer Entertainment declined to comment on the video clip, saying that any announcement on the PSP will be made at the E3 video game trade show that starts tomorrow in Los Angeles.
According to the video clip, the PSP Go will go on sale this autumn, although the current model, the PSP 3000 will remain in the market.
The newer modelâ€™s key pad slides out from below the screen, the clip shows. With the PSP 3000, the keys are placed on either side of the screen.
Sony aims to sell 15 million units of the PSP in the financial year to March, up from 14.1 million units a year earlier. The PSP competes with Nintendo Co Ltdâ€™s.
Shares in Sony rose 2.6 per cent to 2,560 yen (RM93), outperforming the Nikkei average, which gained 1.6 percent. â€“ Reuters
PS : Seriously nampak tak best & PSP mcm cacat :p Agak2nye saiz Game N Watch la kot since dah main slide plak macam henset. Further discussion boleh view katÂ http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1049436
Official Details :Â http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10254798-1.html
Darwin Mohd-NeoTech 9.4.1 Darwin Kernel Version 9.4.1: Mon Dec 8 20:59:30 PST 2008; root:xnu-1228.7.37~4/RELEASE_ARM_S5L8900X iPhone1,1 arm M68AP Darwin
- Model WAG200G
- Standards IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u,
- ITU G.992.1 (G.dmt), ITU G.992.2 (G.lite), ITU G.992.3, ITU G.992.5,
- T1.413i2, U-R2 for Annex B
- Ports Power, ADSL, Ethernet (1-4)
- Buttons Reset
- Cabling Type CAT 5 UTP
- LEDs Power, Wireless-G, Ethernet (1-4), DSL, Internet
- Transmit Power 18 dBm
- Security features Password protected configuration for web access
- PAP and CHAP authentication
- Denial of Service (DoS) Prevention
- URL filtering, and keyword, Java, ActiveX, Proxy,
- Cookie blocking
- ToD filter (Blocks Access by Time)
- VPN Passthrough for IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP Protocols
- 128, 64 bits WEP with Passphrase WEP key generation
- SSID Broadcast Disable
- Access restriction by MAC and IP addresses
- WPA, WPA2
- WEP key bits 64, 128
*sigh. My F***ing phone is suddenly dead and can’t reboot all of a sudden this morning. It got stuck at the NOKIA wordings and then thats it. GONE. This is the second time the incident happens. Before this, I’ve spent RM40 by sending to a repair shop at LowYat and it took me 30minutes to get it back on. The taukeh said it’s because of virus problem so I don’t think long and just pass it to him. This time, I’ve no time and not in the mood of spending RM50 (plus the STAR LRT & MONOREL) to get it done.
So, i’ve start googling for any online solution & found this wonderful guide (http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2369&view=next) which helps me to recover my phone. Eventually NOKIA have this one way to let users to do it on their own since 6600 (duh~! why I didn’t bother to google on this before). By just pressing the Green (call) button, star (*), & number three (3) button all at once for a few secs, we can see the phone displaying Formatting message appearing. Then came the set clock & time screen just like first-time-boot and thats it, all done. Got my phone back, but my phone numbers all missing 🙁 I’ve got lucky all my SMS is still on the phone thanks to MsDriveE which let me store all my SMS on my storage card. Brrrr.. Have to start guessing who’s calling @ check all SMS for their owners then :p
Since i’m very free today (no overtime, no more movies to watch for today, no syg this week 🙁 ) so I’ve decided to get my iPAQ HX2750 upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.1 and it took me 30minutes to get things done. Here’s how it works :p
1) Download the WM6 ROM from here (http://rapidshare.com/files/110252765/iPAQ_hx2000_6.01.02_WM6.1.rar.html).
2) Uncompress the downloaded file & put it into this directory (C:wm6). I’m using wm6 as it’s folder name just to make sure there are no SPACES in the directory path.
3) Plug your iPAQ to cradle @ USBsync cable.
4) Get the device to Pre-BootLoader state by pressing iTask + Contacts + Reset button.
5) Then just run the C:wm6hpRUU.exe
6) Now you can get yourself a cup of Tongkat Ali and wait for it to flash your iPAQ 🙂
7) After the flashing process has completed, let it reset on its own and you’ll get your precious iPAQ HX2000 series running on Windows Mobile 6.1 ! Yeay!
GOOD LUCK 🙂
PS : Now my iPAQ is running faster on WM6 than my previous WM5 :p
The following HP series may use this ROM :
– HP2100: 2110, 2115, 2190, 2190b, 2195, 2195b
– HP2400: 2410, 2415, 2490, 2490b, 2495, 2495b
– HP2700: 2750, 2755, 2790, 2790b, 2795, 2795b
Flash it at your own risk :p
For those PPC (WM2003, WM5, WM6) users out there, just beam it!
Continue reading “Beam! Beam!”
Rewind back to late 2006. The PS3 was launching alongside the Wii and geeky editors like ourselves were having a field day. We’d already managed to convince our good pal Ben Heck to build another Xbox 360 laptop and the Wii Laptop, so it was only a matter of time before we started brainstorming on how the hell we could possibly fit a PS3 into a “portable” enclosure. That’s the part where Ben stepped up his game and worked his magic — on and off for almost a year and a half — to build… the PS3 Laptop!
The essential specs:
- Original backwards compatible 60GB model
- 17-inch LCD HDTV screen: 720p
- HDMI-DVI connection (same as last Xbox 360 laptop)
- Built-in keyboard, USB ports, stereo speakers, headphone jack
- Size: 17 x 13.75 x 3-inches
- Weight: 16 pounds!
You want this one of a kind piece of kit for your very own, PlayStation fanboys? You got it. We’re auctioning this thing for charity real soon, so watch out for details (we’ll also have some video of the PS3 Laptop in action on the site tomorrow). And, naturally, big ups to our pal Ben Heck for the long hours and love he put into this thing. The man is truly a hero of ours, so be sure to hit up his site to check out his other projects, as well as the other instructional stuff he’s done here on Engadget.
Update: Video of it in action is now live, check it out here!
For any Windows Vista users, you can try running this on wifi mode. Go to command prompt (Windows + R), type netsh and type this following command
wlan show networks mode=bssid
I’ve got my PDA back and i’ve managed to upgrade it to Windows Mobile 5. At least i can watch movie & clips @ play games @ read some e-books on mobile :p
List of installed Applications
- Spb Weather
- Spb Pocket PC Tips and Tricks
- Spb Imageer
- Spb Full Screen Keyboard
- Spb Backup
- Astraware Rocket Mania (game)
- Astraware Bookworm (game)
- Astraware Big Money (game)
- Spb Pocket Plus
- Fann Software CapsScrUtil (screenshot)
- Namco PAC-MAN (game)
- Namco Galaga (game)
- Agile Messenger
- Adobe Reader for PPC
- MyPDACafe.com Owner Info X
- Pocket RAR
- Resco Explorer
- Core Media Player